Keyless innovation finds expression in its intellectual property, which includes patents, trademarks and copyrights. To learn more about Keyless's intellectual property policies, click on one of the links below.
Guidelines intended for those who wish to use Keyless trademarks, service marks or images.
Information on how to request rights and authorizations for the use of Keyless copyrighted materials.
These guidelines are for Keyless licensees, authorized resellers, developers, customers and other parties who wish to use Keyless's trademarks, service marks or images in promotional, advertising, instructional or reference materials or on their websites, products, labels or packaging. Use of the Keyless logo for commercial purposes without Keyless's prior written consent may constitute trademark infringement and unfair competition in violation of federal and state laws. The use of the Keyless trademarks may be prohibited, unless expressly authorized.
If you are a licensee of a Keyless trademark or logo and special guidelines on the use of the trademark have been provided with your license agreement, please follow these guidelines. If the license agreement does not provide guidelines for use, follow these guidelines. If you are an authorized Keyless reseller, you may be subject to additional restrictions.
Keyless' trademarks, service marks, trade names and trade image are valuable assets. By following these guidelines, you help us protect our valuable trademark rights and strengthen our corporate and brand identities. By using a Keyless trademark, in whole or in part, you acknowledge that Keyless is the sole owner of the trademark and promise that you will not interfere with Keyless's rights to the trademark, including contesting the use, registration or registration request by by Keyless. such trademark, alone or in combination with other words, anywhere in the world, and that the user will not damage, abuse or discredit any Keyless trademark. Goodwill resulting from the use of any part of a Keyless trademark has an exclusive effect and belongs to Keyless. Except for the limited right of use expressly permitted by these Guidelines, no other rights of any kind are granted under this document, by implication or otherwise. If you have any questions regarding these guidelines, please speak to your Keyless representative or submit your request to the Keyless Trademark Department.
1. Advertising, promotional and sales material: only Keyless and its authorized resellers and licensees may use the Keyless logo in advertising, promotional and sales materials. Such authorized parties may use the Keyless logo only as specified in their agreement with Keyless and the associated Guidelines and such use must always be combined with the appropriate terms defining the relationship authorized by their agreement with Keyless. For example:
Authorized Value Added Reseller
Authorized Service Provider
2. Compatibility: Developers can use Keyless, Modulo IF, All in ONE, bEar-Code, Okulo, Okulo PLUS or any other Keyless word mark (but not the Keyless logo or any other symbol / graphic logo owned by Keyless) in a Reference phrase on the packaging or promotional / advertising material to describe that the Third Party Product is compatible with the Reference Keyless product or technology, provided they comply with the following requirements.
to. The Keyless word mark is not part of the product name.
b. The Keyless word mark is used in a referential phrase such as "works", "to use with", "for" or "compatible with".
c. The Keyless word mark appears less prominent than the product name.
d. The product is in fact compatible with, or works in another way, with the reference Keyless product.
is. The reference to Keyless does not create a sense of endorsement, sponsorship or false association with Keyless products or services.
f. Usage does not show Keyless or its products in a false or derogatory light.
3. Publications, seminars and conferences: You can use a Keyless word mark in relation to the titles of books, magazines, periodicals, seminars or conferences provided that you meet the following requirements:
to. The use is referential and less prominent than the rest of the title.
b. The use reflects favorably on the products or on the Keyless technology.
c. Your name and logo appear more prominent than the Keyless word mark on all printed materials relating to the publication, seminar or conference.
d. The Keyless logo or any other graphic symbol, logo, icon or image owned by Keyless does not appear on or in the publication or on any material relating to the publication, seminar or conference without the express written consent of Keyless.
is. A Keyless sponsorship, affiliation or endorsement disclaimer, similar to the following, is included in the publication and on all related printed materials: "(Title) is an independent (publication) and has not been authorized, sponsored or otherwise approved by Keyless "
f. A trademark attribution notice is included in the credit section informing Keyless of ownership of its trademarks.
4. Websites: Websites that serve solely as non-commercial electronic information forums relating to a Keyless product or technology may use the appropriate Keyless word mark, provided such use complies with the guidelines set forth in Section 3 above.
1. Name of the company, product or service: it is not possible to use or register, in whole or in part, Keyless, Modulo IF, All in ONE, bEar-Code, Okulo, Okulo PLUS or any other Keyless trademark, including symbols graphics, logos, icons, or an alteration thereof, as or as part of a company name, trade name, product name or service name, except as specified in these guidelines.
2. Keyless logo and graphic symbols owned by Keyless: you may not use the Keyless logo or any other graphic symbol, logo or icon owned by Keyless on or in connection with websites, products, packaging, manuals, promotional / advertising material , or for any other purpose except under an express written license of the Keyless trademark, such as a reseller agreement.
3. Dismissive: You may not use a Keyless trademark or any other graphic symbol, logo or icon owned by Keyless in a disparaging manner.
5. Endorsement or Sponsorship: You may not use Keyless or any other Keyless trademark, including any graphic symbols / logos or icons owned by Keyless, in a manner that would imply Keyless's affiliation or endorsement, sponsorship or endorsement of a third party product or service.
1. Distribution in Europe:
to. Do not use trademark symbols on products, product documentation or other product communications that will be distributed in Europe.
b. Use one of the following international credit alerts:
_________ is a trademark of Keyless, registered in Europe.
Keyless product depictions
1. Endorsement or sponsorship: Keyless does not endorse the use of its Keyless logos, company names, product names or product images by other parties in marketing, promotional or advertising material as their use may create the perception that Keyless approves or sponsors a product, service or promotion.
2. Compatibility: If you are a developer, you can show an image of a Keyless product in your promotional / advertising material to demonstrate that your product is compatible or otherwise works with the Keyless product or technology, provided you comply with the following requirements:
to. Your product is in fact compatible with, or works in another way, with the reference Keyless product.
b. The image is an actual photograph of the original Keyless product and not an artist's rendering (Note: You must obtain express written permission from Keyless before using any photograph owned or licensed by Keyless).
c. The Keyless product is shown only in the best light, in a way or context that reflects favorably on the Keyless and Keyless products.
d. The reference to Keyless does not create a sense of endorsement or sponsorship by or other false association with Keyless products.
For more information on Keyless copyrights, send your request in writing to: email@example.com
If you have any questions regarding the use of the Keyless trademarks and / or the licensing of copyrighted Keyless material (e.g., Photographs, video clips, Keyless advertising, or other Keyless material), please refer to the Keyless Guidelines for using trademarks and copyrights Keyless or alternatively, send a request via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For use of Keyless copyrighted material in third party works (eg books or publications), if applicable, include the information below. Please note that upon receipt of your request, we may request additional information.
If available, specific URL for any Keyless.it image or material for which you are requesting authorization
Copy or text surrounding the Keyless material you want to use in your project
Publisher, if applicable
Date of publication (and countries), if applicable
Title, if applicable
How Keyless and its products fit your project
All Rights Reserved
Headquarter and Administration
Via Luigi Giacomelli, 16
31100 Treviso | Italy
Register of Companies CC Treviso
REA TV - 375699
Share Capital € 25.000,00