Cookies are small text files that can be used by websites to make the user experience more efficient.
The law states that we can store cookies on your device if they are strictly necessary for the operation of this site. For all other types of cookies we need your permission.
This site uses different types of cookies. Some cookies are placed by third party services that appear on our pages.
Your consent applies to the following websites: www.keyless.it
Your current status: Accept all cookies (Necessary, Preferences, Statistics, Marketing).
Revoke your consent by clicking here
Cookie declaration last updated on 05/10/2018 by Keyless
Cookie declaration last updated on 08/10/2018 by Keyless:
Type of Cookies
The necessary cookies help to make a website usable by enabling basic functions such as page navigation and access to protected areas of the site. The website cannot function properly without these cookies.
Name: Cookie Consent
Purpose: Stores the user's cookie consent status for the current domain
Expiry: 1 year
Type: HTTP Cookie
Statistical cookies help website owners to understand how visitors interact with sites by collecting and transmitting information anonymously.
Name: _ga [x2]
Purpose: Registers a unique ID used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website.
Expiry: 2 years
Type: HTTP Cookie
1) This document sets out how the company Keyless Srl, with registered office in Via L. Giacomelli, 16 - 31100 Treviso, with VAT number IT04757270261, duly registered with the Treviso Chamber of Commerce (hereinafter referred to as the "Company"), as data controller, it uses the personal data provided by users ("Users" or, in the singular, "User") who interact with the website www.keyless.it (hereinafter referred to as the "Site").
2) Users' personal data will be processed in accordance with the provisions of Legislative Decree 30 June 2003, n. 196 ("Privacy Code") and, in particular, in compliance with the principles of necessity, transparency, lawfulness, correctness and proportionality of the processing of personal data.
3) The following information is provided pursuant to and for the purposes of Article 13 of the Privacy Code.
Type of data processed
1) Navigation data.
The computer systems used to operate the Site acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols (for example, IP addresses of the devices used by Users, the time of request and other parameters relating to the Users' operating system). This information is not collected to be associated with identified subjects, but by their very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow Users to be identified. These data are used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the Site and to check its correct functioning and are deleted immediately after processing. These data could be used to ascertain responsibility in the event of any computer crimes against the Company or its successors in title.
2) Data provided voluntarily by users.
The optional and voluntary sending of requests or messages through the Site and its components (hereinafter called "Form"), involves the subsequent acquisition of the sender's address, necessary in order to respond to requests from Users, as well as any other personal data entered in the message or completed form. Specific summary information will be progressively reported or displayed on the pages of the Site prepared for particular services on request.
Provision of data
1) Except as specified for navigation data (see paragraph "Type of data processed"), the User is free to provide personal data contained in the Form request forms available on the Site. Failure to provide them may make it impossible to obtain what is requested. The company remains exempt from any obligation or fulfillment in the context of the response to the request itself.
Methods of data processing
1) Personal data are processed with automated tools for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected. Specific security measures are observed to prevent data loss, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access.
1) A cookie is a small text file that is sent to the browser and saved on the user's terminal when the latter visits a website.
1) In compliance with article 7 of the Privacy Code, Users have the right at any time to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of data referable to them and to know its content and origin, verify its accuracy or request its 'integration or updating, or rectification. Pursuant to the same article, one has the right to request cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, as well as to oppose in any case, for legitimate reasons, to their processing. Each user with the right must implement the procedure of explicit will communication to these rights by clicking here
INFORMATION PURSUANT TO ART. 13 D. LGS. 196/2003
pursuant to art. 13 Legislative Decree 196/2003 (hereinafter T.U.), in relation to the personal data of which Keyless S.r.l. will come into possession, we inform you of the following:
1. PURPOSE OF DATA PROCESSING
The data collected will be used by Keyless S.r.l. for the purposes described below:
1. fulfill the obligations arising from any legal relationship to be concluded or existing with the company referred to in the heading and ancillary and related activities;
2. provide assistance services, including warranty and after-sales assistance and ancillary and connected activities;
3. determine the methods of payment and ancillary and connected activities;
4. verify and evaluate the level of customer satisfaction;
5. communicate commercial offers relating to products or services provided by the company referred to in the header or by other companies of the "Keyless S.r.l. Group" (for the Keyless Srl Group we mean the complex of companies, with registered office in Italy, attributable to Keyless Srl and its subsidiaries, associates and affiliates, pursuant to the civil code), also by fax, e-mail and other electronic tools and telematic and not;
6. fulfill all legal obligations, regulations or community regulations.
2. PROVISION OF DATA
The provision of personal data is mandatory in relation to the aforementioned points 1, 2, 3 and 6, and the refusal to provide the data will result in the failure or partial performance of the service.
3. METHODS OF DATA PROCESSING
The processing is carried out by means of the operations or set of operations indicated in art. 4 paragraph 1 letter. a) T.U .: collection, registration, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, cancellation and distribution of data.
The operations can be carried out with or without the aid of electronic or automated tools.
The treatment is carried out by the owner and / or by the persons in charge of the treatment who operate under the direct authority of the owner following the instructions given pursuant to art. 30 D. LGS. 196/2003.
4. COMMUNICATION OF DATA
I. Without prejudice to the communications and dissemination carried out in execution of legal obligations, personal data may be communicated in Italy to: I. personal data may become known to the persons in charge of processing and / or managers of Keyless S.r.l.
II. banking institutions, for the management of receipts and payments deriving from the completion and execution of contracts;
III. external parties who carry out specific tasks on behalf of the company (bookkeeping and financial statements, payroll processing, EDP systems management and other company services);
IV. entities, companies, consortia or associations, whose purpose is the verification, analysis, evaluation, recovery and insurance of credits, for the sole purpose of credit protection and better management of rights relating to the individual business relationship.
V. for the achievement of the "processing purposes", the company referred to in the header may share, make available or transmit personal data to other companies of the "Keyless S.r.l. Group". The companies of the "Keyless S.r.l." will process personal data exclusively for the "purposes of processing", in compliance with the provisions of Legislative Decree 196/03 and subsequent amendments and / or additions.
5. DISCLOSURE OF DATA
Personal data are not subject to disclosure.
6. TRANSFER OF DATA ABROAD
Personal data may be transferred to countries of the European Union and to third countries with respect to the European Union within the scope of the purposes referred to in point 1, only with the prior and specific authorization of the interested party.
7. RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY
Art. 7 T.U. grants the interested party the exercise of specific rights, including that of obtaining from the owner confirmation of the existence or otherwise of their personal data and their making available in an intelligible form; the interested party has the right to know the origin of the data, the purpose and methods of processing, the logic applied to the processing, the identity of the owner and the subjects to whom the data may be communicated; the interested party also has the right to obtain the updating, rectification and integration of data, cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law; the interested party has the right to object, for legitimate reasons, to the processing of data.
8. HOLDER OF THE TREATMENT
The data controller is Keyless S.r.l. in the figure of the Chairman of the Sole Director
contactable: directly on site, by appointment or by e-mail
The undersigned, with the signature at the bottom of this letter, expresses his free consent to Keyless S.r.l., to proceed with the processing of his personal data, including sensitive ones, as resulting from this information sheet. It also extends the consent to the communication of one's data to third parties as identified in the same information sheet in point 4.
I authorize by clicking on the appropriate box and without reservations
INFORMED CONSENT FOR SENDING COMMUNICATIONS
The undersigned, with the signature at the bottom of this letter, expresses his / her free consent to Keyless S.r.l., so that it can proceed with sending communications relating to its business via: traditional paper mail, fax, sms, mms, e-mail. It also extends the consent to the communication of one's data to third parties as identified in the same information sheet in point 4.
I authorize by clicking on the appropriate box and without reservations
Legislative Decree n.196 / 2003, Art. 7 - Right of access to personal data and other rights
1. The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form.
2. The interested party has the right to obtain the indication:
a) the origin of personal data;
b) the purposes and methods of the processing;
c) the logic applied in case of processing carried out with the aid of electronic tools;
d) the identity of the owner, manager and the representative appointed under Article 5, paragraph 2;
e) the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents.
3. The interested party has the right to obtain:
a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those for which it is not necessary
conservation in relation to the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
c) the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfillment is proves impossible or involves the use of means that are manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
4. The interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part:
a) for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
b) to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
All Rights Reserved
Headquarter and Administration
Via Luigi Giacomelli, 16
31100 Treviso | Italy
Register of Companies CC Treviso
REA TV - 375699
Share Capital € 25.000,00